Ⅰ. Membership Guide
2. If you are a registered member, your information will be automatically filled in on the Order Sheet & Certificate of Authenticity.
3. Members can benefit from Store Events and Special Promotions. We will send you hot news as well as our special offers by email. You can also decide not to receive these information if you do not wish to.
4. Every time you purchase a product you get 1% of the sale price as mileage points. Later you would be able to use these points on our websites same as cash for your next purchases. For further information, please refer to the point info page.
1. You can register easily by clicking on the button 'Register' at the top of all our websites.
2. The personal information about every member is safely kept in our database and only administrators are able to see it.
1. You can quickly modify your personal information at anytime.
2. Sign in to your account and enter your desired changes, then click the "Submit" button. Changes take effect immediately.
3. You can Change most of your information in “My Account” except for ID.
4. Please note that we would not be able to deliver your goods correctly if your information is not accurate.。
Please use only one account. If you create multiple accounts, any or all of the following problems can occur :
1. Order form error : your order will be removed.
2. Mileage points error : your points will be removed.
3. Order history error : your order history will be removed.
Unregistered members can also be ordered. But If you are a registered member, you can benefit from Store Events and Special promotions. And you can use your points as same as cash in this shopping mall.
In case you forgot your ID or password, click on the ‘find password' link in the 'Login' section and fill out the popup window.
1. Congratulation e-mail : When the new customer joins as a member, the automatic congraturation e-mail will be sent to the new member.
2. Receipt order e-mail : When the customer orders, the automatic receipt confirmation of your order will be e-mailed you.
3. Confirm payment e-mail : When we check your payment, the automatic confirmation of the order will be e-mailed you.
4. On shipping e-mail : When we ship out your package, the automatic confirmation of the order on shipping will be e-mailed you.
5. Cancel order e-mail : When your order was cancelled, the automatic cancel e-mail will be sent to the customer.
If you become a member of SOOM, you will receive points according to the order amount.
Points can be viewed at "My Account> My Point" after login.
We would like to inform you that you will be converted to a dormant member due to a long-term disconnection to our shopping mall.
- Long term disconnected members will be notified by e-mail and converted to dormant members.
- The dormant member is the customer who has not logged in for more than one year after the last login.
- If the dormant member is log-in again, the member is automatically excluded from dormant member, so there is no restriction using our site.
- If one year has elapsed after being a dormant member, the membership will be automatically canceled.
*Please note that even if you switched to a dormant member, you will be restituted from the dormant member if you log-in our site again.
*After being switched to a dormant member, if we cannot find your log-in records in one year, your membership information will be deleted automatically.
You can withdraw from our membership system at anytime. If you wish to withdraw from your membership, please go to your 'My Account' page and click on the 'Membership Withdrawal' button on the top-right and write the reason of your withdrawal. By doing so, you will not receive members advantages anymore as belows.
1. You will not be able to shop with the advantages of a member.
2. When you withdraw from our membership, all points earned will expire and can not be reused.
3. You can not receive new news and event information of SOOM.
If you wish, you can join our membership again at any time.
We at SOOM are committed to maintaining a fair and enjoyable shopping experience for all our customers. To this end, SOOM defines a customer exhibiting the problematic behaviors listed below as a Problem Customer and manages them separately for problem resolution.
1.Problematic Behaviors Include
- Engaging in unethical transactions that harm other consumers, such as hoarding dolls for the purpose of resale or reselling them at exorbitant prices.
- Imposing financial, psychological, and social burdens on both businesses and consumers by making unreasonable demands or lodging inappropriate complaints during the order process or while using the product.
2.Examples of Such Behaviors
- Creating multiple accounts to receive benefits intended for one person multiple times.
- Hoarding products for resale, causing inconvenience to regular consumers and businesses.
- Purchasing with the intent to resell at inflated prices or habitually engaging in such activities.
- Repeatedly altering or canceling orders, or habitually demanding refunds
- Intentionally causing product defects or other unethical behaviors
- Providing false information, altering evidence, or not complying with laws and regulations.
- Making excessive demands, unreasonable claims, inappropriate complaints, or engaging in threats and verbal abuse during consultation
- Habitually lodging malicious complaints, with excessive frequency and severity of problematic behaviors.
If an individual is found to be engaging in the aforementioned problematic behaviors, they will be classified as a Problem Customer. This will result in the suspension of their access to our shopping mall, ability to purchase products, and provision of member benefits. Additionally, they will be prohibited from rejoining in the future.